Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I assign JA_newsflash module to user 5, it is too big vertically. It covers up part of the LEFT section.

Check: http://joomla.iage.ch

Menalto Friend

Try to download and install the template one more time.

Simon Wernli Friend

Hi Menalto

I have installed the template new. Same Problem. I have the Joomla 1.0.13.
    You have any tipps for me?

Thanx iAge

Menalto Friend

Im gonna look closer at it later in the evening, there seems to be a hack needed in the module,but il lget back to it

stephenvb Friend

I had the same problem with a 1.0.13 installation. The following worked for me and might also help you out.

I had to adjust the “Height of Div” parameter in the JANewsflash module to 170 to get it to fit and not cover the search bar or bleed into the LEFT section. I also made sure the height setting in the template box and this parameter were the same.

Also, take a look at the settings for this module as published in the READ ME.. post in this forum. My Newsflash template (as installed) was different and causing the same issue as your site with the text pushed all the way to the top of the USER 5. I made a few changes to make sure it was exactly as shown in this document and it works just like the demo now.

Hope this helps.

Menalto Friend

<em>@stephenvb 24104 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had the same problem with a 1.0.13 installation. The following worked for me and might also help you out.

I had to adjust the “Height of Div” parameter in the JANewsflash module to 170 to get it to fit and not cover the search bar or bleed into the LEFT section. I also made sure the height setting in the template box and this parameter were the same.

Also, take a look at the settings for this module as published in the READ ME.. post in this forum. My Newsflash template (as installed) was different and causing the same issue as your site with the text pushed all the way to the top of the USER 5. I made a few changes to make sure it was exactly as shown in this document and it works just like the demo now.

Hope this helps.</blockquote>
    YEs this would help, i am almost 100% sure about it

Simon Wernli Friend

Thanx for you help. Now its ok. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Simon Wernli 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum