Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, thanks a lot for fantastic template 🙂 – my first post here.

I downloaded the latest version of the template, but it seems like there are missing “styles”.
    In the previous version it was really easy to chose the header color (them).

Now I made a fresh install of Joomla 5.15 and the ja_purity_II.

QUESTION:
    How can I change the header color? Does this version support the colors as before or I have to install additional modules?
    Sorry if I that was already answered somewhere , but I have been browsing for hours and can’t find the answer.
    Best regards, Mauris

mauris Friend

Any directions/suggestions, please? :confused:

django29 Friend

hello.
    Same question : is it necessary to work on the css files to change the colour of the header and menus ?

denis25 Friend
    django29 Friend

Merci Denis, mais tu dis que ta version modifiee n’est pas stable, et je dois l’utiliser dans un site pro.
    Ou se trouve le code css permettant de changer les couleurs ?

Thanks Denis, but you say your version is not yet stable.

Where can I change the couleurs, in the CSS files (there’s a lot of them) ?

denis25 Friend

C’est juste une précaution pour éviter d’éventuels recours au cas où j’aurais créé une faille par mégarde.

It is just a precaution to avoid possible appeals If I had created a fault with my modifications

mauris Friend

Thanks Denis!
    Con en el Espanol sobrevivo, pero el Frances no me sale bien 😉

This modification will sure save time 🙂

I copied some files from/to “layouts (default and 1 option”” , “blocks”, “CSS” and “Image”. Did not want to reinstall all the template as I already made some changes in CSS 🙂
    Seems like I’m missing something as there is still no option to chose the layout. Any guidance Denis? 🙂 Or would you suggest to reinstall all the template? Merci 😛

denis25 Friend

Normalmente deberías poder escoger la postura en forma aquí

Normally you should be able to choose the layout here

1. layout
    mauris Friend

Exactly what I thought 🙂
    But I guess I missed something, as I can’t find the option I copied (blue). Will go through again. Or install your “better” 😉 version.
    Thanks, gracias, merci (LOL) :p

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mauris 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum