Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem with the footer positioning in Rasite.
    When there is not much content on a particular article, the footer is displayed directly underneath the content. For an empty article or an article with only 1 paragraph, this means this big black horrible footer strip is placed directly accross the middle of the screen!

I’ve googled and i’ve searched the forums here for fixes, and yes, there are a few, but i’ve not been able to get any of them to work the way I want them to in Rasite.

if a page only has a bit of content I want the footer to be pinned to the bottom of the screen…

The footer is positioned fine as long as there is a fair bit of text in an article, or if there are enough menu bars.

Can anyone help me with this? I’m not a noob, but i’ve not been able to sort out this problem with any of the tips i’ve found on google (or tried myself)

Thanks,

David

Saguaros Moderator

Hello David, Please provide me the link to your site, i would like to have a closer look on the issue thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum