Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I fell in love with this template so the look and feel to it is very similar to the demo. I also used extensively the ja tabs on the site. They work great but trying to figure out some compatibility cross browser issues.
    Hope you like it! joomlart rocks :D:)
    http://www.israeltourismconsultants.com/index.php

jc

TomC Moderator

I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOUR SITE . . . clean, crisp, easy to read. And WOW, much of the inside content is organized so well – I especially like the way you utilized the tabbed content within some of the sections, not to mention the way you integrated your community forum within a wrapper.

How did you configure your “follow us on” module?

What component did you utilize for your “Quote Request” form/function?

AMAZING WORK !!!
    I just nominated your site for this month’s Site of the Month contest

🙂

P.S. (I think I may hate you now … you’re making me rethink my choice in template selection for my site) :((

just kidding about the “I hate you” part

odpearl Friend

Hi.

What component did you utilize for your “Quote Request” form/function?

Looks like he used ” rsform ”

By the way ” asita avoda meamenet ” 🙂

Thanks

Juan Carlos Stauring Friend

Thank you thank you! :D:D:-[:laugh:very kind words and it is much appreciated. The form function/component used is RSForm! Pro. It is incredibly user friendly in the admin section and easy to include with the plugin code to any content. I have yet to add the touches by adding some style to the forms but probably after some SEO work which I need to complete.

The quotes gathered are actually our clients whom have provided feedback over the years. It is displayed very simple, using the quotes typography from the template.

Besides JA Tabs I’m also using JA highslide and plan to incorporate more on the site with time.

The wrapper worked out great for the PhpBB 3 forms. I have yet to decide if to integrate it (Data base) to my Joomla install. If the need arises I likely will. I also used the wrapper to use a in-house company live booking engine linked in the menu “book on-line”.

The follow us module was very simple. A Custom HTML to include some of the latest social sites that in today’s world it seams they are a must. Perhaps later I’ll incorporate an extension which displays twits.

For gallery and to display multimedia I used Flickr! It is simply amazing! If you use wordpress there is many widgets that do an awesome job, or embedding in Joomla is great with simple iframes. They also have a great slideshow which you can see in the sites Photo Gallery. To display some video content I used embedding with blip.tv. their player looks more professional then youtube, and it’s also free.

Thanks once more Tom and odpearl! For the kind words and vote! Tom, I know what you mean. I have felt like that every other month in the amazing talent with joomlart members! I’m sure a month or two I’ll be kicking myself in the behind saying! Man that template would have been awesome LOL!

Regards,
    jc

TomC Moderator

Well, I may be coming to you with more questions as to the way you configured certain things on your site – it looks and feels so professional. VERY inspiring.

😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum