Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to add links (like the previous version of JA_Slideshow) – by adding code to the description text field ?

I have checked the guidelines and ths is not mentioned.

I have tried to add code like previously :

But, when installed on the puresite template this does not work,

D.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@dave_3d 319631 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to add links (like the previous version of JA_Slideshow) – by adding code to the description text field ?

I have checked the guidelines and ths is not mentioned.

I have tried to add code like previously :

But, when installed on the puresite template this does not work,

D.</blockquote>
    Hello dave_3d,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

dave_3d Friend

Thanks for your reply, but I am modifying the site on a local server. It is not accessable externally.

D.

dave_3d Friend

Ah … Hands up. I foud the error – a typo. My mistake, Sorry.

But one thing that is not working when used on the puresite is the fading option – is there any way to implement that ?

D.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@dave_3d 319843 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ah … Hands up. I foud the error – a typo. My mistake, Sorry.

But one thing that is not working when used on the puresite is the fading option – is there any way to implement that ?

D.</blockquote>
    Hello dave_3d,

Since JA Slideshowlite is developed for JA Lens, so if you want to use it on JA Puresite, I’m not sure you won’t face any problems from it, however, you can always try it out.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum