Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have been using Joomla for quite sometime now. In fact, I have been using it before it became Joomla (it was Mambo then).

I have a question regarding how you sell your templates because anyone can download your premium templates for free in some warez sites (warezteam.ws in one of them – I dont know if it is appropriate to post the web address here. If its not ok, I’m sorry, you can just delete it.)

You open membership for 3, 6 months and 1-5 years. But what if someone wants to buy only one template from the/your site?

I am one of them. I am very interested in buying the Ja_Teline ii template.

TomC Moderator

Number one – no, it is not appropriate to mention any warez sites pirating JoomlART products.

Number two – If you check around the web at most of the “one at a time” template sites (such as TemplateMonster), you will notice that the cost of purchasing one template is generally the same – if not significantly more – than purchasing a year membership here at JoomlART.

So, with your relatively small investment (depending on the membership package you choose), you not only get access to Teline II, but to the entire Joomla library, as well as those templates to be released during your respective membership period – not to mention the benefit of the JA Community to try and assist you if/when you may experience an issue with in creating your site.

steveapple Friend

Also to mention that many warz sites do not have the latest version or essential updates that are available here as part of the subscriptions.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  steveapple 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum