Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just posted this question in my previous post about: where to find the ja_vm_cat_browse file; but I guess I should open it as a new topic.

Gegit helped me to find the file. Now the problem is: the ‘add’ to cart’ button is invisible if the site is viewed in Firefox 2. This can be seen even if you look at the Larix demo. How can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Sharez

Sharez Sharzaman Friend

This same problem also occurs on each, individual product page.

TomC Moderator

strange … I’m not having this issue.

Sharez Sharzaman Friend

It only occurs when you switch to the Green color scheme.

dladwig Friend

The point about the green only template has the bug. It should also be noted that when the screen first paints it displays the virtuemart add to cart button, but that goes away after the complete screen paint. The templates “add to cart” button link is there if you mouse over it but it is not visible

Sharez Sharzaman Friend

Is there a fix for this?

john6555 Friend

Yes there is. Go into ..templatesja_lariximagescyan folder and copy the button-addtocart-big.gif image. Then paste this image into the ..templatesja_lariximagesgreen folder.

There are many bugs with this new template. I’m not sure who is responsible but I am very disappointed. Right now I have a non-working site because of this buggy template, and I have 2 or 3 outstanding issues that have not been replied to by JoomlArt yet.

Sharez Sharzaman Friend

Thanks John,

That fixed it!

Sharez

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sharez Sharzaman 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum