Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi at all.
    i’m using jaLens & k2store to sell my products.

when i click on a product the popup preview shows… all is ok.
    now i need that when i click on add to cart the popup preview close itself and redirect me in the checkout page.

thanks a lot

Saguaros Moderator

Hi netlexsrl,

In configuration of virtuemart, there is option for you to use popup on adding a product to cart or you are redirected to cart page directly: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/543/6498777449.png

netlexsrl Friend

Thanks man, i followed your tip but – using virtuemart – i notice that the page open in the same jalens popup.
    I need – instead – that when i click on add to cart it redirect me on a new page closing jalens popup.

see attached image.

thanks.

<em>@Saguaros 359735 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi netlexsrl,

In configuration of virtuemart, there is option for you to use popup on adding a product to cart or you are redirected to cart page directly: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/543/6498777449.png</blockquote>

1. 16.00.08
    netlexsrl Friend

another problem happens with K2Mart too …. 🙁

addtocart / ask a question about this product doesn’t works …
    I think it’s a ajax / jQuery Problem…

i’m waiting JA experts !!!! thanks a lot!

netlexsrl Friend

please help !!!!!!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Please PM me admin and FTP account, I shall look at this for you.

netlexsrl Friend

<em>@Saguaros 360350 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Please PM me admin and FTP account, I shall look at this for you.</blockquote>

Sent!
    Thanks a lot. man.

netlexsrl Friend

hi! news for me ???

thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi netlexsrl,

My suggestion is that you can customize the K2Mart add to cart button so that it should redirect to “index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart” after clicking on addtocart button.

I tried to access the K2mart component with FTP account you sent me but com_k2mart folder is empty :((

Did you try to post a thread in k2mart forum about this case? They may give some advices.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum