Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

New member, wasn’t sure if the new template came out on the 1st of every month or if it’s different each month…

Thanks & Happy New Year!

wooohanetworks Friend

That varies, sometimes the new template come early the month or with some delay, sometimes both the monthly templates come also close together or with some delay between each other.

I have by now only seen Yootheme to have their newest “Joomla Core Override Template” released on the very first day of this month and year. Mostly all clubs release them over the month and not directly to the beginning of each.

Much fun here!:D

sunrise Friend

Hi thatcomputerdude

Welcome to JA! No, the templates don’t come out on the first. They usually come out about 5th and 20th of every month. But I think they are now going to come only once a month, not sure when, but hopefully each one will be worth the wait.

h4des Friend

Hi guys…and Hi JA Developers… u can upload a preview of 1st january template?
    ( I hope that the 1st template of 2009 is good than JA Zinc )
    Tnx a lot

wooohanetworks Friend

JA ZinC was the best template at all and as it was advertised also as the best, so there will be no others to follow, for the next 5 months at least, the 6 styles will make it, or not???

NO, I am just joking and just had the thought what would be when suddenly no new templates would come… Infact I am exited to see the next one, the first of the yee new year 2009!!!!

Stay well equipped with humor, I think that would be the best at all…:D

xyzb Friend

The template should be released in the first week of the month, or a note should be posted to the site as to when the template will be available for preview – especially for developer members.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

thatcomputerdude;103057New member . . . .

:confused:

bennitos Friend

The topic is a year old 🙂

Was a new member back then.

TomC Moderator

bennitos;159625The topic is a year old 🙂
    Was a new member back then.

Didn’t catch that . . . hehe :p

sunrise Friend

At least is was the right month!:D:D

thatcomputerdude Friend

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome (a year ago) 🙂

I could change the title to January ’10 and it would still work, since I’m new to being a Developer Member this year! (and there is still no word on the January template) 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  thatcomputerdude 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum