Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hy, I’m trying to extend slideshow text horizontally, but I can not save changes to the css file indicated but recharge every time the text in a different way from how I would set. I also tried to add the reference classes in my custom.css. What I’m doing wrong and how can I solve this problem?
    Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @rutilla
    Can you please add a screenshot and explain the problem in it .Like this way its really hard for me to know about the issue .
    Add screenshots and let us know which text you want to change . If possible share your website url 🙂

rutilla Friend

OK here is the screenshot

I need to enlarge and center this text entered in the module configuration panel. I tried to edit the css files but can not save changes.
    Thank for your help

1. screenshot
    rutilla Friend

I’m sorry I forgot the url: http://www.rimog.com/index.php

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rutilla 435680 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK here is the screenshot

I need to enlarge and center this text entered in the module configuration panel. I tried to edit the css files but can not save changes.</blockquote>
    Hello rutilla , as i can see you are using custom animation that is designed for image +text .
    And you are using text on a background image .
    Please select class downdown for the above image .
    If you have facing any issue .PM me admin details of your site , i will change it and let you know about the changes .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@rutilla 435680 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK here is the screenshot

I need to enlarge and center this text entered in the module configuration panel. I tried to edit the css files but can not save changes.</blockquote>
    Hello rutilla , as i can see you are using custom animation that is designed for image +text .
    And you are using text on a background image .
    Please select class downdown for the above image .

If you have facing any issue .PM me admin details of your site , i will change it and let you know about the changes .

1. panel
    rutilla Friend

Thank you very much!!! It seems to work right 😀

noorantel Friend

Dear friends
    my site load very slowly I check it in “http://www.pagescoring.com/”, it load about 25 Seconds,

I search forum and find this solution that works for me:
    turn off develop mode,
    turn on Optimize CSS,
    turn on Optimize js,
    set JS Compress Tool to JSMin,

when check again in “http://www.pagescoring.com/”, it load about 4 Seconds,

now in responsive mode, all slide on slideshow will show following, when I use the develop mode in theme, slideshow will working fine but site load very slowly.
    I use slide type in slideshow module, with 6 slides.

when I use the custom css type in slideshow module, in responsive mode all the text and image will be tumultuous.

slideshow tottaly have problem in responsive mode.
    what should I do for solving this ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello …
    Optimization Css and Js is making the site Faster, it will minify your css and Js .
    For the issue related to Slideshow i requested you to please open a new thread . and add a screenshot illustrate your problem in it.
    New peoblem a new thread .. 🙂
    We will help you there.

noorantel Friend

ok, I will.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  noorantel 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum