Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

See attached picture.

JAT3 seems to break my site template every now and again and I can’t figure out why. Sometimes it just comes good by itself. Any idea what is causing this?

Even with template settings set to NO for optimise CSS and JS, and then clearing the JAT3 cache, it still renders as per the picture.

I did a bit of digging around and it seems to be loading the default iPhone template (CSS and JS) from JAT3 even though iPhone is set to disabled.

1. jat3
    espresso Friend

This is really frustrating. It seems to be applying jat3base-themesdefaultcssiphone

I can’t figure out for the life of my why??

I’m using the latest version of JAT3 and JA Zite template according to JA extension manager

espresso Friend

Some more information about this problem:

Every so often when I clear the cache it seems to reset itself and show the proper template…but 19/20 when I press “JAT3 Clean Cache” and refresh my website it will bring up the iphone template…weird, frustrating and have no idea why this is happening.

I think it only started happening since I updated everything in JA Extension Manager>:(.

phong nam Friend

Hi espresso,

Please keep calm. As you know, Joomlart’s forum support service is closed on every weekend so that almost JA Member’s issues will be replied on next Monday. Anyways, Your website was still fine when I checked out it on all my browsers (IE9, Chrome, FF 22.0). Do you still need our help ?

espresso Friend

Hi Leo,

The website seems to be okay now when I press JAT3 clean cache but I’d sill like to know why it was doing what it was doing considering I didn’t touch anything?

The only way I was able to get the website to display properly when it was being stupid was to run a cron job to delete everything in the cache folder. Manually deleting everything in the cache folder via FTP did not work. I currently have a cron job set up that empties my cache folder and downloads every page on my website to recache it again once an hour, everyday.

phong nam Friend

Hi espresso,

You just need to click Clear JAT3 cache button whenever you made changes in both modules/plugin/template configurations and file editing, all cache data in t3-assets/ folder on your server will be deleted. Then your changes will be effective.

espresso Friend

Hi Leo,

I understand that…and the only way I can replicate this problem is when the cache has been cleared, if I open the website using Chrome (i.e. the first user-agent to open the site), it will break the site template and load as per the attached image in earlier posts.

Any idea why?

For now, I have moved back to using FF, which I haven’t used for years.

phong nam Friend

Hi espresso,

If possible, can you send me PM with the admin login of your website ? I will check & give you any suitable solution then.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum