Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Support issue to resolve this error message

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JView in /home/explore1/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 694

Is there any suggestions for a solution. This happens when opening the site from the browser tab, but does not happen all the time.

Any assistance appreciated.

RandyMac

Ninja Lead Moderator

dear exploreyourtrail,

the error depends on module positions on the page, please provide me your site link, so that i can help you out.

exploreyourtrail Friend

<em>@hungnd 215719 wrote:</em><blockquote>dear exploreyourtrail,

the error depends on module positions on the page, please provide me your site link, so that i can help you out.</blockquote>

Thank you for your assistance on this issue.

Here is the link to my site:

http://exploreyourtrail.com

I will send you the admin info so you can log in as the administrator to check out this error.

RandyMac

Ninja Lead Moderator

hi,

It is hard for me to replicate the error, I tried to open links in different browsers and could not find the issue.

The only solution i can suggest is to upgrade jat3 v2 plugin, if you are using an old version, the latest is 1.2.3, as well as latest joomla version.

The error shows that there is a duplicated definition of class JView, just try upgrading and let us know if that helps.

capellasoft Friend

I am also getting same issue – PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JView in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 694

I observed that i usually get this when i am logged in from previous session. my site is – http://www.way2college.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  capellasoft 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum