Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have JATC Standard Membership – 5 years, but i can’t download anymore. When i try to download something from JATC Club Templates i recive this message:

<blockquote>andreiy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Joomla/Magento Club Member to access to support forum or download area of members. Depend on your subscriptions, your account will be granted with access to appropriate forums & download sections. Member with active [joomla] Joomla Template/Extension Club can access Joomla Template forums while Magento Club membership while member with active Magento License can access Magento forums?</blockquote>

Thank you for your help.

edition Friend

I also have the same problem and my subscription ends on 20 September 2009

hanifahmed Friend

Theres no such thing as a 5 year membership… last I checked.

It’s one year max, andreiy yours ends tomorrow I think. You can renew it to extend it but I dont think theres a way to purchase 5 years in one go.

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@edition 115214 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also have the same problem and my subscription ends on 20 September 2009</blockquote>
    Give JoomlArt Staff a message explaining how your subscription has defaulted.
    If you really are entitiled till September, they will give it to you.

edition Friend

<em>@hanifahmed 115217 wrote:</em><blockquote>Give JoomlArt Staff a message explaining how your subscription has defaulted.
    If you really are entitiled till September, they will give it to you.</blockquote>

Thanks hanifahmed

Yes my subscription ends in September in a few days ago I downloaded the templates but now it does not.
    I sent a message on webmaster@joomlart.com but I did not get an answer. :((

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I have the similiar problem. MiCCAS has help me to redeem my credit, and in member area it shows period from Jan to July 2009, but my status shows I am unlicensed member and can’t download anymore.

I have sent an email to MiCCAS, waiting for reply.

bennitos Friend

<em>@sfpkent 115221 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have the similiar problem. MiCCAS has help me to redeem my credit, and in member area it shows period from Jan to July 2009, but my status shows I am unlicensed member and can’t download anymore.

I have sent an email to MiCCAS, waiting for reply.</blockquote>

Miccas doesnt seem to be online an awful lot lately, i guess caus the fires and all.

Ill create a support ticket and point it to this thread, hopefully this gets you all helped quickly

edit: support ticket made with priority urgent.

wooohanetworks Friend

1. There was a 5 year membership once. This offer ended some short time ago! The proof you find here at BestofJoomla.com, where they still have the old offers shown —> http://www.bestofjoomla.com/index2.php?option=com_companies&Itemid=53&func=detail&catid=1&no_html=1&id=1?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=700 and hit additional information. You can also open the BOJ Homepage, go to ACTIVE PROVIDERS. There you chose Joomlart.com and access the same information:

Product Packs Price Range $49 – $499
    JA Templates Club Standard Membership – 3 months download – 1 domain – $49
    JA Templates Club Standard Membership – 6 months download – 2 domains – $59
    JA Templates Club Standard Membership – 1 year download – 3 domains – $70
    JA Templates Club Standard Membership – 5 years download – 10 domains – $200
    JATC Developer Membership – 1 year – unlimited domains – $499

2. Now the people who posted this useful thread about how many downloads one has and too much make one suspicious of stealing templates whatsoever, can you see how it would be for any good member here, having a high download count like you can see with one member who posted here above me and suddenly the membership is taken away, how they would feel when this would not be a simple error but a step taken as mentioned by me in regards to having a too high download count This to this point.
    3. Thanks bennitos!

scotty Friend

wooohanetworks;115225
    2. Now the people who posted this useful thread about how many downloads one has and too much make one suspicious of stealing templates whatsoever, can you see how it would be for any good member here, having a high download count like you can see with one member who posted here above me and suddenly the membership is taken away, how they would feel when this would not be a simple error but a step taken as mentioned by me in regards to having a too high download count This to this point.

This thread has absolutely nothing, NOTHIING!!!, to do with the other thread you are talking about. Why do you CONSTANTLY insist on taking threads off topic?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@scotty 115227 wrote:</em><blockquote>This thread has absolutely nothing, NOTHIING!!!, to do with the other thread you are talking about. Why do you CONSTANTLY insist on taking threads off topic?</blockquote>

Shut up you B****h! You insulted and harrassed me several times, proof is around anywhere in the forums, with no reason, so now take this by the meaning, pal and stay away from me and my posts! You know, you are not very smart, you do not read for real and thinking is also not something you seem to do. Best example, you came up with a comment that it is not important to update the Joomlart.com Quickstarts ASAP to 1.5.9 as to the mentioned security issues and you know this post of yours were deleted as you took it off-topic with a same note like this one above. You constantly take threads off-topic due your affection, people can really see already. So do not bore again and take it this way.

sfpkent Friend

Hi all,

Just wait patiently, I believe MiCCAS will help us to fix it. 🙂

ShannonN Friend

wooohanetworks;115289Shut up you B****h! You insulted and harrassed me several times, .

I have reported this post as offensive and am not scared to say so, any others that are sick of this kind of post care to report it also

ShannonN

ecohaven Friend

Hi, any update on denied access?
    I am also paid up for 5 years but access to download is denied.
    thank you
    Michael

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@ShannonN 115311 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have reported this post as offensive and am not scared to say so, any others that are sick of this kind of post care to report it also

ShannonN</blockquote>

Same to you, you are such annoyance to me, you cannot believe how good I feel when I do not see your name here in the forum. I also reported your offenses and strictly foolish comments against my posts in the JA Cooper Preview thread to MiCCAS when those happened. You are the biggest annoyance here and your are same indispicable as Scotty is. You wonna be moderators but to not have what it takes be some, in regular words, people would ask you if you are high or so. I recommend to not allow people under the age of 12 or the mental age below 12 to join this club. 😉 Now, Scotty is such guy who only helps a lot to get some kick and thinks to be one of the most active helpers allows him to harrass or offend others that do not help so much. Same with you, you are both a minus.

The one thought I always get it is that both you have some definite racism inside yourself, seems you supposed, by my username wooohanetworks, that I am an Asian or Black you can leave out your hate on with the known anonymity here at Joomlart.com but in the real world outside you would have no guts, we never saw live urls from you guys constantly asking for those from others;). But sorry, sorry to anyone that may be included in your hate, I am a simple guy wiho looks like all the white guys on this planet. My username I chose on what I had the thought about woooohaaaaaaa, a simple chakka scream. So, my apologies for your behaviour which can have no other reason than racism against some member who you supposed is not white, to those who may feel offended in serious ways from your acts. I cannot stand racism of any kind, so I think that switching to RT where members like you are not around, is the best way. Thanks for the nice time and see ya hopefully never again!

andreiy Friend

Hi there,

For me download area works again, this seems be just an error while membership system was modified. I hope yours accounts too was unblocked.

Have a nice day!:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum