Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, Really I have a problem with jateline IV
    I need to change my adorable template jateline III because it is old and it is not responsive. I decided to do a proove with jateline IV and I downloaded the template and when I selected it as predeterminated, and went on line to see what’s happening I got a message of error 500 and says I have to enabled plugin t3, I came back to the backend and saw that the jat3 framework was enabled and updated….. What can I do?
    Hope you answered me.
    Best regards
    Carmen

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

JA Teline IV template has two versions (T3 and JAT3v2) and I’m not sure which version you are using ? Besides that, you can provide me the admin login details of your site via Private reply. I will take a look this issue

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-10-13-at-10.29.33
    carmila Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Your site uses Teline III with JA T3v2 framework but JA T3v2 framework , that is too older and there is not more update available for these in future .

The best way is you need to migrate all your site and use JA T3 framework and JA Telive IV (new version). You can see all extensions need to work here and follow the user guide here
    Do not try Migration/updates on Live site .
    Hope it helps

Regards

carmila Friend

Thanks for your answer but the thing is that I’m using jateline III with ja t3 v2 ok
    But as this will not be updated want to change to jateline IV I downloaded jateline IV but as I have this old plugin when I select jateline iV as a template says that I havent the plugin enable. Can you send me this plugin or say me how can I do.
    What do you mean with migrate? I’m using jateline III with joomla3.6.2…..
    What migration do I have o do?
    Hope you understand me
    Best regards
    Carmen

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can find all extensions of our product from download link here

About the migration from JA Teline III with JA T3v2 to JA Teline IV, it’s very hard to do because there is a lot of differences between the template structure and layouts . If you do not have much knowledge about this i suggest you to hire a developer to do that and don’t forget to make a backup version on your site

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum