Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

When I click on the email icon in an article, I have an error : “JHtmlBehavior: :core not supported”. How can I fix it?

I adjoint a capture.

Thank you in advance

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You are using Joomla! 2.5.x . I would suggest upgrade to 3.4 .
    2.5 already EOL.

But at moment please check if you have this file
    librariescmshtmlbehavior.php

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    You are using Joomla! 2.5.x . I would suggest upgrade to 3.4 .
    2.5 already EOL.

But at moment please check if you have this file
    librariescmshtmlbehavior.php

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ciudadescolar Friend

Thank you for the answer.

I can’t upgrade to 3.4, it’s not allowed by the server owner (public organization…)

I need to fix it in 2.5.x. The file librariescmshtmlbehavior.php doesn’t exist. I’ve tried to copy it from an older version but the bug it is not fixed.

Do you know how to repair it?
    Thank you in advance

ciudadescolar Friend

Thank you for the answer.

I can’t upgrade to 3.4, it’s not allowed by the server owner (public organization…)

I need to fix it in 2.5.x. The file librariescmshtmlbehavior.php doesn’t exist. I’ve tried to copy it from an older version but the bug it is not fixed.

Do you know how to repair it?
    Thank you in advance

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site FTP access. I’ll try to work on it.
    But please consider it’s out of support scope and you are risky with Joomla! 2.5 already EOL.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site FTP access. I’ll try to work on it.
    But please consider it’s out of support scope and you are risky with Joomla! 2.5 already EOL.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

ciudadescolar Friend

Is it necessary the FTP access? I’m not the owner, I’ll prefer if you say me what to do, if it is possible.

Thank you very much in advance

ciudadescolar Friend

Is it necessary the FTP access? I’m not the owner, I’ll prefer if you say me what to do, if it is possible.

Thank you very much in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Unfortunately, Joomla 2.5 is end of life and is no longer supported by Joomla or by us anymore. It’s highly recommended to upgrade to J!3.x for new features and mostly is security issue improvement.

You can PM me your site’s credentials i.e: admin & ftp account, I will try to take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

Unfortunately, Joomla 2.5 is end of life and is no longer supported by Joomla or by us anymore. It’s highly recommended to upgrade to J!3.x for new features and mostly is security issue improvement.

You can PM me your site’s credentials i.e: admin & ftp account, I will try to take a look.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum