Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    When try to install JA Job Board in joomla 2.5 website i got this error: JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file.
    I cannot install quickstart because I already have a website.
    I downloaded the components and modules as you see in screenshot.

1. sc
    conforturis Friend

Now I’m just trying to install the component and returns me this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@test and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

HeR0 Friend

Dear Conforturis,

Please try to clear cache and make sure that you have installed the component downloaded from http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3076 .

<blockquote>Installer: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file.</blockquote>

Could you tell me the status message of installation process. It is successfully or not ?

Also, pls pm me your site info then i can have a look.

Regards

conforturis Friend

I cleared cache then I downloaded the component again in the link you posted and tried to install it and the error still keeps.
    I will send to you access my website in a private message.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Conforturis,

Please check again at this page administrator/index.php?option=com_jajobboard . The issue might be caused by DB error.

Kindly pm me the cpanel account. I need closer check your site.

Regards

conforturis Friend

Hi,
    The installation error was solved.
    We delete the site and installed the backup we had of last month. Then we tryed to install ja job board component and worked.
    I think I made a mistake the first time I installed the version of the component for joomla 1.5.
    I think that’s what caused the problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  conforturis 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum