Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I upgraded (with the Extension Manager) the quickstart Job board 1.0.3 package to 1.0.4 and the autocomplete stop working for the fields Location and Categories.

The problem persist even after installing the Job board 1.0.4 quickstart to a new account.

Is there someone that can help in this regard?

HeR0 Friend

Hi Amikca,

If the template on your site does not load jQuery and jQuery UI library. Please go to JA Jobboard global setting and enable load jQuery and jQuery UI library param.

Regards,

amikca Friend

In this post I do not mention anything about our site. It is about your Job board 1.0.4 quickstart installation with your own template as default. (Your quick bundle as it is)

After installing your own quickstart I go to Register as a jobseeker and the field “Location” does not perform the autocomplete search. The Job board 1.0.3 was using an old deprecated autocomplete jQuery. With version 1.0.4 you did the change to the normal autocomplete included in jQuery but something does not work right.

HeR0 Friend

Dears Amikca,

Yes, thank you for report about that. I checked and could see it is a problem with sample data. For fixing this issue, please go to Backend > Components > JA Jobboard > Global Setting >> enable load jQuery from local, jQuery UI from local > click to save > clean all cache.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum