Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

Job counter by location and category do not display anything…whereas Job counter by job type is working OK.

I set them all to ‘Always update on Runtime’ but nothing happen even if I delete web cache and refresh my browser several times..

Please help me to resolve this issue :-[

kdy4092 Friend

I run the debugging mode and got this result

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')ORDER BY parent_id DESC, name ASC' at line 1 SQL=SELECT id, id as value, name as text, parent_id, num_jobs FROM uj3qf_ja_categories WHERE parent_id>=0 AND published=1 AND language IN()ORDER BY parent_id DESC, name ASC
    Call stack

# Function Location
    1 JSite->render() JROOT/index.php:48
    2 JDocumentHTML->render() JROOT/includes/application.php:271
    3 JDocumentHTML->_renderTemplate() JROOT/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:433
    4 JDocumentHTML->getBuffer() JROOT/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:655
    5 JDocumentRendererModules->render() JROOT/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php:371
    6 JDocumentRendererModule->render() JROOT/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/modules.php:39
    7 JModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/module.php:107
    8 include() JROOT/plugins/system/advancedmodules/modulehelper.php:193
    9 modJAJobsCounter::get_list_jobs() JROOT/modules/mod_jajobs_counter/mod_jajobs_counter.php:71
    10 JDatabase->loadObjectList() JROOT/modules/mod_jajobs_counter/helper.php:61
    11 JDatabaseMySQL->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1100
    12 JError::raiseError() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:548
    13 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

This is my system information

PHP Built On Linux
    Database Version 5.5.28-29.1-log
    Database Collation utf8_general_ci
    PHP Version 5.3.20
    Web Server Apache
    WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
    Joomla! Version Joomla! 2.5.8 Stable [ Ember ] 8-November-2012 14:00 GMT
    Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable [ Brian Kernighan ] 03-Jan-2012 00:00 GMT
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.52 Safari/537.17

please advise me to solve this issue ASAP.

kdy4092 Friend

It has been solved by removing ‘AND language IN({$language}’ from the SQL query.
    Please fix this issue as other people may have this problem.

David

HeR0 Friend

Hi Kdy,

Thank you for reporting.

Please apply the following fix:

1. Open file component/com_jajobboard/controllers/jajobalerts.php
    Find
    [PHP]$query = ‘SELECT `id`, `name` as `value` FROM #__’.$table.’ WHERE `language` IN(‘.$language.’) AND LOWER(name) LIKE ‘%’.strtolower($keyword).’%’ AND published = 1 ORDER BY `name`’ ;
    [/PHP] Replace to
    [PHP]$langCondition = ”;
    if($language){
    $langCondition = ‘ `language` IN(‘.$language.’) AND ‘;
    }
    $query = ‘SELECT `id`, `name` as `value` FROM #__’.$table.’ WHERE ‘.$langCondition.’ LOWER(name) LIKE ‘%’.strtolower($keyword).’%’ AND published = 1 ORDER BY `name`’ ;
    [/PHP]
    2. Open file modules/mod_jajobs_counter/helper.php
    Find
    [PHP]$query = “SELECT id, {$fieldlist->referred_key} as value, {$fieldlist->referred_value} as text, parent_id, num_jobs FROM #__{$fieldlist->referred_table} WHERE {$catLevel} AND published=1 AND language IN({$language})ORDER BY parent_id DESC, {$fieldlist->referred_value} ASC”;
    [/PHP] Replace to
    [PHP]$langCondition = ”;
    if($language){
    $langCondition = ‘ AND language IN(‘.$language.’) ‘;
    }
    $query = “SELECT id, {$fieldlist->referred_key} as value, {$fieldlist->referred_value} as text, parent_id, num_jobs FROM #__{$fieldlist->referred_table} WHERE {$catLevel} AND published=1 {$langCondition} ORDER BY parent_id DESC, {$fieldlist->referred_value} ASC”;[/PHP]

Hope this helps.

Regards

environc Friend

Hi Hero,

I tried this but for some reason it’s not working. When I copy the code above I get empty counters.

Regards

HeR0 Friend

Hi Environc,

Did you upgrade JA Jobboard to version 1.0.4 ?
    Regarding counter module, please clean all cache and change “Counter updates interval” in this module setting to “Always Update On Runtime” for checking.
    <em>@environc 357526 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Hero,

I tried this but for some reason it’s not working. When I copy the code above I get empty counters.

Regards</blockquote>

Regards

environc Friend

Hi Hero,

Yes, I upgraded to 1.0.4 and with regards to counter module, I set the “Counter updates interval” to “Always Update On Runtime” but still getting links and numbers but pointing to blank results.

Regards

environc Friend

Oh Thanks, I got it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  environc 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum