Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When a job seeker try’s to create an account from a job ad they are unable to register it just keeps going back to the reg for is there a way to over come this?

I can see some getting through but there is no success message so they know they can apply. Can we fix this or is there away for someone to apply without being registered on the board?

We are having lots of hits and no applications and I think this maybe the reason.

Vinh CV Friend

Dear cliive,

1. Register as JobSeeker:
    =>
    We have checked on your site already and still can register as a JobSeeker with link:
    http://www.familycapers.com.au/jobs/userregister/regjobseekerform.html

In JAJobBoard Module Menu, you must enable the register link for JobSeeker.

2. Apply for a job without register:
    =>
    You can set “Apply job” for Guest in
    /administrator/index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=japermission&usergroup=guest

cliive Friend

Thanks I have changed the settings so guests can apply. It was the link from the job ad that was not giving a success message it was just returing the job seeker to the reg form

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@cliive 243999 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks I have changed the settings so guests can apply. It was the link from the job ad that was not giving a success message it was just returing the job seeker to the reg form</blockquote>

Hi cliive,

Please describe your question more details. What’s the link that you refer to?

cliive Friend

Vinichi,

at the bottom of each ad there is a register link. From this link is where the errors are coming from. I have attached a screen shot. It appears on the backend the account is being created but the user keeps getting returned to the sign up form

When we set it for Guests to apply it gave us this message “There are some invalid data. Please check again”

Thanks for your help

1. Register-Link-at-the-Bottom
    Vinh CV Friend

Dear cliive,

1. Register as JobSeeker
    =>
    After registering, user must check their email and click to “Activation link” to complete registration process and login to your website.

2. Error message for guest
    =>
    Please give us your FTP account for closer check by editing your first post to update the access details.

cliive Friend

RE Jobseeker Reg from ad link why are the not getting a message that they need to confirm their account? Just being returned to the reg form is confusing is there somewhere in the settings we can fix this to give them a confirmation message?

Guest Error need to confirm details and will get back to you

Vinh CV Friend

Hi cliive,

The message after registering doesn’t show on your site because your template file doesn’t support to show error message area.

We have added following HTML string to show error message on your template. Please format it to fit your idea:
    /administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&client=0&task=edit_source&id=theme129

<jdoc:include type=”message” />

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum