Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Trying since last two days. No Jobs are being displayed in the List Jobs, or to job seeker, only is being displayed in Employer -> View jobs

Please help. I was supposed to go live on Dec 1.

HeR0 Friend

HI Prrassanna,

You have raised the same question in the ticket system also. Please note that its not possible for us to reply here and in tickets too for the same query. I am already following up your tickets and you shall receive the reply soon.
    I shall ask the admin to soft delete this thread and your another thread at : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/no-jobs-are-listed-on-front/

Regards

prrassanna Friend

My Apologies…..Please ask admins to delete above mentioned threads.

worldwebcreator Friend

I would advice admin that if a problem solve, please post the solution here, otherwise, it wastes our time to search forum to get all the threads with “we have replied your ticket”.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Worldwebcreator,

<blockquote>I would advice admin that if a problem solve, please post the solution here, otherwise, it wastes our time to search forum to get all the threads with “we have replied your ticket”.</blockquote>

I will give you a reference link if you can find the solution there!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum