Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My question consists from two parts, please note the first main issue towards the bottom of the screen,
    in the note section, after changing mode from edit window to save, the encoding of the hebrew letters changes to series of digits and numbers (series of 4 figures), i guess this has something to do with encoding.. how do i solve this?

2nd Issue has to do with unpublishing everywhere the Premium Job features, how do i stop this accross the site?

Thanks Joe

1. company-notes
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Oren,

I have tested this feature in our dev server as your description, and I faced this issue. I’ll created issue in our bug tracker system and assign to JB team to fix it for the next version.
    You can check this issue at:
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJBJ25-221

regarding your 2nd question, to disable post Premium job feature, you can disable this permission in subscriptions of employer. Or you can disable this permission from specific user, this option can be found on User permission page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum