Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

3 months ago when I subscribed ja social wasn’t fully compatible with the latest version of jomsocial and now since the release of Jomsocial 2.2 it still isn’t. I waited more than a month for the new update of Ja_social and surprise surprise it’s still not done and my subscription has expired

I know i’m not going to get my money back if I subscribe again and the template still isn’t ready which is why i’m asking for some kind of notice to let me know when the new release is ready and stable.

TomC Moderator

<em>@h4mish 245194 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I know i’m not going to get my money back if I subscribe again and the template still isn’t ready which is why i’m asking for some kind of notice to let me know when the new release is ready and stable.</blockquote>

Announcements/Information about template releases and upgrades are generally readily available for any/all to see via JoomlART’s Upgrade Info Section – the link for which is one of the main navigation items on the JA Home Page – and/or which can be viewed here —> http://www.joomlart.com/updates

If the announcement of the JA Social upgrade is what you’re waiting for, please be sure to check back frequently for the announcement.

😀

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

hi h4mish,

You can follow joomlart on twitter to know of the jomSocial update. I shall publish the notice on the http://www.joomlart.com/updates page also.

JA Social update should be out soon. You can PM me when its out for a complimentary copy of the updated template. That’s all i can try to do to compensate for the delay in releasing the update.

Regards

Arvind

h4mish Friend

<em>@drarvindc 245199 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can PM me when its out for a complimentary copy of the updated template. That’s all i can try to do to compensate for the delay in releasing the update.</blockquote>

Wow, didn’t expect that, now you’re making me feel guilty. 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@h4mish 245204 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow, didn’t expect that, now you’re making me feel guilty. :)</blockquote>

Nah . . . It’s simply a testament to the integrity, consideration and quality of Arvind and the JA Support Team.

The JA Community is just that …. A COMMUNITY. We’re all here to WORK TOGETHER toward achieving common and individual goals. So long as there is a sense of mutual respect and consideration in communication – rather than a “shoot from the hip” jump to complaining/demanding that sometimes occurs – I firmly believe we will all find that things and issues can and will be addressed and (hopefully) resolved much more efficiently and respectfully.

Hope to see you back again someday soon as a full-fledged Member of the JA Community. In the meantime, BEST OF LUCK with your current project(s) . . . and please don’t be a stranger amongst/within the public Forum sections – especially when it comes to constructive idea/suggestions for future themes/templates and/or overall growth/improvement of JoomlART.

Take care,

h4mish Friend

Thanks again Arvind

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  h4mish 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum