Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hi Hero,

I am not sure what is happening here as the account I created had been deleted. I have recreated it with the same login details, can you please try again? I have just logged in fine with the details I sent via PM

HeR0 Friend

Dear Melanied,

I have checked and do not understand whey i can register the new account as my account is disabled, see http://prntscr.com/15aamt

Please double check this issue with your other 3rd extension because our JA Jobboard social plugin only do the syn data ( user profile ) from Joomsocial to Jobboard user if the user is enabled / activated.

Regards

melanieb Friend

Hi Hero,

I realised I had accidently set Jomsocial to disabled after registration. I have altered this now so new accounts are automatically enabled, however I still cannot get it to add the details to the Jobs Board. I am at a loss as to what else I am doing wrong. Its not picking them up at all. I have sent my login details to your private mail again. Is there anything obvious I might be missing with this?

Regards

Mel

HeR0 Friend

Hi Melanieb,

I just checked. I registered a new account as Jobseeker type ( select in the registration form ) then login into your site and could access to Jobboard area. With new account, the system only update when login first.

Regards

melanieb Friend

Hi Hero,

is there anyone else from the support team that can help me get this working, as see you have so many issues you are dealing with for others, so can understand that you have a lot of work on. My concern is that the support will be closed for 4 days. I can’t add the live data until I get this synchronisation working which is causing such delays to my project (as unfortunately I have to continue working).

In the dashboard it was displaying 3 job seekers, 2 employers but when I looked in the actual employers there were none, and in the jobseeker only 1 which you created. I have deleted these values from the database, and also tried adding a new user via the Jomsocial registration, but still no joy – nothing happens

Is there anyway I can escalate this issue to get the help to resolve it?

Kind regsards

Mel

HeR0 Friend

Dear Melanieb,

As my previous post , the user will syn profiles when they login for the first time.

melanieb Friend

My apologies Hero, I must have still been typing as you sent the earlier post as didn’t see it. I have just tried it and now see its working 🙂 I didn’t realise they had to log in first to sync.

One last problem, now my Ja Login doesn’t work (I can only create an account – when I clikc on the Login link nothing happens. Does the user have to login using the Joboard login now instead?

HeR0 Friend

Melanieb,

<blockquote>One last problem, now my Ja Login doesn’t work (I can only create an account – when I clikc on the Login link nothing happens. Does the user have to login using the Joboard login now instead?</blockquote>

No, Joomla users could login via any login module. I guess that there is a conflict on that page. I tried to access to backed to check this but i could not.

You can double check login module on a Joomla Article details page to get the issue fixed.

Regards

melanieb Friend

Hi Hero,

I went through all he forum posts over the weekend and found an article on this issue. It advised I upgraded the template (which I did) and it sorted out.

Thanks for all your help on this

melanieb Friend

Hi Hero,

unfortunately I haven’t resolved the registration issue (sorry for the delay reporting this). After re-installing the template etc. I had a lot of re-customizing to do to get my site back to where it was. I also had other issues with the JA Login since upgrading template which I have posted in the relevant template forum.

My problem is that my registrations are still not showing up in the back end. When i add a new test registration for either an employer or job seeker, they are adding to the database, and showing in the New Employer counts on the JA Jobs dashboard etc. But they are not appearing under the Employer or Kob Seeker sections, and nor do they show in the Import from Joomla section either.

They are activated automatically in the Joomla backend, so this is no longer an issue, and the Jomsocial sync is activated too. I am really not sure what else I could be overlooking or doing wrong. Can you (or another team member) help me?

I will resend the access details should you need them via private message.

Kindest regards

HeR0 Friend

Hi Melanieb,

As my previous post , the user will syn profiles when they (new user) login for the first time. That means, the new Employer or Jobseeker will auto active in JA Job Board user system after they login for the first time. Now, after registration done for testing, please try to login then you could see it will be active in JA Jobboard .

Hope this makes senses.

Regards

melanieb Friend

Hi hero,
    yes it does makes sense, however it doesn’t seem to be happening for me. I have created a number of test accounts and then logged in afterwards as that test user, but all I see is the cumulative count of the number of new emplyoyers or job seekers in the dashboard and nothing when I click on the Employer or Job Seeker menu items under the Job Board Manager section.

Do I need to use a different login system i.e. the JA Jobboard login instead?

HeR0 Friend

I am not clear with your explanation! Once registration process is done, please use the new account that has been successfully registered to login.

Give it a try!

melanieb Friend

Hi Hero,

I had done as you said and logged in as the user and I can see the jobboard menus etc. in the front end. But in the backend, none of my users show up in the Employer or Job Seeker sections. The only indicator that a new employer has been added is in the Admin Dashboard where there is a count of new Employers – I have posted some screenshots to demonstrate what I mean:

Now as i am testing the front end I also have a couple more issues:

1. I can’t add a postcode because I get the following error: Zip code field must be numberic

2. If I take the postcode out, then click done, it saves a new job posting was successful but then I can’t find it either in the front or back end, but it has been added to the totals in the backend.

3. Now when I try to register a new account (I am having to use the create an account under the login menu as the actual Create an Account doesn’t work properly – it collects the initial details in the form provided then asks for them again on the next Jomsocial page.
    When I click on the Register button after completing my form, I am presented with a login button and it wont let me save the record.

1. jobs
    melanieb Friend

Hi, please see previous post too.

Just to add about the login issue, the Create Account on the JA Login just registers the normal Joomla user and doesn’t bring up the Jomsocial registration form. You have to create the account using the link within the Login tab for it to do this.

After I register a user, then go try and register a second user it populates the registration fields with the previous users details, then when I try to save it comes up with the attached login box with the word ‘notice’ in the header

I have removed and re-installed the login but the problems still persist unfortunately.

1. login
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum