Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I think theres something that is not right with jomsocial theme for the jomsocial 2.2.1. please check the screenshot for reference. Please correct me if I have to make any necessary changes, by the way I am using joomla 1.5.23

1. jomsocialtheme
    kashlik Friend

<em>@john777 235475 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think theres something that is not right with jomsocial theme for the jomsocial 2.2.1. please check the screenshot for reference. Please correct me if I have to make any necessary changes, by the way I am using joomla 1.5.23</blockquote>

Right now JA Social is not compatible with Jomsocial 2.x. Many people are waiting for this update.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I created a issue on PM, Our developer will check and update the bug JATCSOCIAL-254

Please give me some time for doing the work

thanks

john777 Friend

Thank you all, will wait for the updated version,

john777 Friend

kindly, can someone give me approximate time for the availability of updated version?

thanks

TomC Moderator

Does no one ever read any other threads but their own? –> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/jomsocial-2-2-neuve-is-released/

:confused:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum