Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there community

I’m working with the JA Rasite and I really love the template. I just have a little problem. The website will be in 3 languages. I’m using JoomFish for that. Joomfish provides a module called “langunge selection” which in my case are 3 little flags to choose the language. I want to put that in the banner beside the menu ( on the right side). Right now I have it in “user4”. When I move it into “banner” i can’t see it anymore. Is that a problem with MegaMenu or is it something else?

I hope someone can help me.

here is the link to the website: http://web10.pi.ibone.ch/wedding/

Thanks already
    mitti

Saguaros Moderator

you open this: /templates/ja_rasite/css/template.css and find:

#ja-search {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 10px;
    right: 50px;
    height: 30px;
    width: 255px;
    padding-right: 20px;
    }

replace:

#ja-search {
    position: absolute;
    bottom:0px;
    right: 0px;
    height: 30px;

padding-right: 9px;
    }

mitti2000 Friend

Thanks for your answer. I thing you checked the website, when I was trying to put the language selection into the search box. What I want, is to put in the banner on the left side of the menu. But when I place it in the banner, it disappears.

mitti2000 Friend

Is there no other solution? I really want to put that language selection on the right side of the Mega Menu.
    Thanks for all the help
    mitti

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mitti2000 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum