Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Everybody! before my question I want to thank Joomlart team for your excellent work !

My setup:
    Joomla 1.5.10
    Sanidine 1
    Joomfish 2.0.3

The module Joomfish is working well but I can’t place my flags where I want!
    Sanidine User4: I want the flags on the right of the Search module.

but the modules Joomfish and Search are top and bottom

See attached jpg to see what I got

Of course it should work on Firefox and Internet Explorer 😉

Thanks!

1. joomfish-user4
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi krok,

Please send me your live url via PM, i will help you to fix this issue.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ,

It is very difficult to solve this issue if you don’t send me your live url?

David Steadson Friend

I have the same issue – http://www.fittogether.eu/index.php.

I currently have the joomfish language selection in “top” but it would be much better to have it to the right of search in “User4”

Any help appreciated

David Steadson Friend

Problem solved.

In the mod_jflanguageselection advanced settings, tell it to “Include Joom!Fish CSS”.

You’ll then need to edit modulesmod_jflanguageselectiontmplmod_jflanguageselection.css

In the very first definitions, comment out or delete the existing float and margins and add position, top, and right –

#jflanguageselection
    {
    position: absolute;
    top :0;
    right:0;
    /* float: right;
    margin: 15px 0px 10px 5px; */
    }

Depending on how many languages you have, you may also need to edit template.css in /templates/ja_sanidine_II/css to move the search field further left.

Looks for #ja-search in this file, and add

padding-right:50px;
    somewhere in there, under padding-left is as good a place as any. Make the number smaller or larger as needed.

hope that helps!
    David

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Steadson 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum