Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Any chance for updating the version for 3.3.3 ?

I updated to J 3.3.3 without any problems, or at least i didnt mention anything to the grid or peripherial modules and plugins. Neither any problem in backend. Apart a problem with updates.

Anyway, any answer will be appreciated.
    Thanks.

TomC Moderator

So you’re saying that you updated your JA Fixel based site to J3.3.3. successfully?

Either way, I will escalate this onto the JA Development Team for further comment as to the update schedule.

snk7 Friend

hey Tom,

Yes, this is what I say. I just updated from joomla backend. I have provided the website and the credentials to the joomlart team.
    So far the only bug is that I cant make any update on joomlart modules, etc.

I guess that happens because the version in the .xml file is not compatible. I will try some manual updates and ill let you know

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, I just tested to upgrade JA Fixel template to work with JOOMLA version 3.3.3 and I could not find any problem this template with new JOOMLA version. Please give it a try

snk7 Friend

I manually updated the T3 framework to version 2.3.1 with no problems. Unfortunately I haven’t payed for the ja modules and I cant download the new versions for 3.3

Could you please include them in download area?
    JA Masshead Module for J25 & J33 version: 2.6.0
    JA Twitter Module for J25 & J3.3 version 2.6.2

I also can’t upade to
    JA Slideshow Lite Module for J25 & J3.2 version 1.2.2
    JA System Google Map plugin for J2.5 & J3.2 version

Maybe a new .xml file compatible with 3.3.3 will be the best, but I am not quite confident to try it by myself.

Thank you in advance.

TomC Moderator

<em>@snk7 440078 wrote:</em><blockquote>I manually updated the T3 framework to version 2.3.1 with no problems. Unfortunately I haven’t payed for the ja modules and I cant download the new versions for 3.3</blockquote>

Are you referring to the modules that come with the template itself – or are you referring to supplemental JAEC modules? I ask because if you’re referring to the modules that come with the template, you do not need to pay anything etra to download them as a JATC Member.

snk7 Friend

if you put them in the download area of ja fixel then i can download them… as far as they are not there I need to go to the modules download area and i dont have access to download…

Please update the ja fixel with modules and plugins for J3.3.3 as well

Thanks.

TomC Moderator

<em>@snk7 440189 wrote:</em><blockquote>if you put them in the download area of ja fixel then i can download them… as far as they are not there I need to go to the modules download area and i dont have access to download…

Please update the ja fixel with modules and plugins for J3.3.3 as well

Thanks.</blockquote>

Which modules – specifically – are you referring to?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@snk7 440078 wrote:</em><blockquote>I manually updated the T3 framework to version 2.3.1 with no problems. Unfortunately I haven’t payed for the ja modules and I cant download the new versions for 3.3

Could you please include them in download area?
    JA Masshead Module for J25 & J33 version: 2.6.0
    JA Twitter Module for J25 & J3.3 version 2.6.2

I also can’t upade to
    JA Slideshow Lite Module for J25 & J3.2 version 1.2.2
    JA System Google Map plugin for J2.5 & J3.2 version

Maybe a new .xml file compatible with 3.3.3 will be the best, but I am not quite confident to try it by myself.

Thank you in advance.</blockquote>

You can use JA Extension Manager component to upgrade. But you need to log in:

<blockquote>Admin area->Component->JA Extension Manager</blockquote>

and you can upgrade JA Slideshow Lite module, JA System Google Map plugin, JA Masshead Module and JA Twitter Module, se the screenshot

1. upgrade_jaem
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum