Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have to use both joomla articles and K2 articles, because mod_ja_contentslide use only joomla articles. And i want to use the possibility ok k2 articles for a large part of my site.

Is it possible and easy to have the same design for k2 articles and joomla articles ?

Regards

TomC Moderator

I’m not sure, exactly, what you mean by “same design.” for the most part, they do use the same design – depending on the particular template layout scheme, of course. Perhaps I am not envisioning your particular issue appropriately … so can you, perhaps, provide a link ot screenshot of the comparison of the two layout formats?

pascalus89 Friend

Thank’s. After reading your answer, I thought that my question is rather a global reflexion.

My work is based on the classical presentation of janion articles. I change color, size and some details………..

See for example, in the demo, the Avatar article (joomla), and a k2 item like ‘Our family Wedding’

The global design is the same, but the presentation in detail is really different. Title size is different (not easy to change it !), in k2, we have a bar (increse font size, email print …….), social sharing……… All this things are not possible in joomla articles.

This fact create a disharmony in the site. The origine of this disharmony is the fact that a module like mod_ja_contentslide doesn’t work for k2 articles. If we want to use k2, we have a disharmony

I am curious to know how you manage this point.

thangnn1510 Friend

Hello!

Please give us the login information FTP/Admin account to your support ticket UYO-911-38180 in http://support.joomlart.com. We’ll check for you.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum