Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi ,

earlier i used templates have cache setting in Templates Maneger section. But Fixel’s template manager has not this setting.

So i want to increase site performance thus i have to activate joomla cache but exclude “module=login” because it cause user login 500 error problems.

Where is that settings for JA Fixel?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Actually the T3 framework plugin allows only to exclude files optimizations

Take a look here

Also update it to the latest version released to have that option available in your template manager General settings

abdullah canipek Friend

i have update now JA T3 2.7.1 but there is an error ;

plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/path.php on line 191

template manager is not working, site is not working with this version of T3 Framework.

actually you said that of this version’s features very well for the performance like optimezed js, but how i update and set truly that update package?

pavit Moderator

Did you updated also the template version to the 1.0.4 release ?

abdullah canipek Friend

i have updated the template now. Optimized JS is now ok but when i publish T3 Framework v2.7.1 than site is not working. And i dont see cache settings in template maneger?

pavit Moderator

could you send me via PM your super user account for the website ?
    I will check it

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked your back end and front end and your website looks more than great i cannot see any problem on it

<blockquote>And i dont see cache settings in template maneger?</blockquote>

Take a look at this screen shot taken from your backend

1. Screenshot_4
    abdullah canipek Friend

Thaks for your help but T3 Framework last version is not publishing 🙁
    and is exclude files setting same the joomla cache ?

abdullah canipek Friend

Actually i want activate browser cache but exclude that login modul. Before this setting is in the temaplate manager but now not.

in addition to js optimizing good but i want to use joomla cache too 🙁

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Before this setting is in the temaplate manager but now not.</blockquote>

The optimization procedure is now different from the older T3V2 Framework so now is not possible to exclude modules but files used to optimize

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum