Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to add a joomla custom field (a new feature with joomla 3.7) to some categories. My aim is to be able to add an image (the category image) under the title of each article in that category. It works in Joomla. However, when I try to add a special content such as Video or Event and chose the castegory the editing page refrehes (because of the Joomla custom field) and the field (tab) for video info (video source etc.) disappears.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This template provides content types for Video / Event already, did you try with that feature?

Burak Friend

Yes, I have already been doing that. Yet, when I add a Joomla Custom Field the content type reverts to the standart joomla article view when I chose the category and page refreshes while adding Video (using custom type for video)

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Burak,

Try to backup your site and update the JA Content Type plugin to the latest version – 1.0.9 and add video article again.

And let me know how it goes.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum