Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I need assistance with the following problem. We are using Jomsocial as membership extension in combination with the regular Joomla user login. Somehow users will be redirected to their Jomsocial profile page, instead of the custom URL defined in the Joomla user login menu type. I have checked if any redirection plugin is affecting this forwarding, but couldn’t find any. Could you tell me what may cause this issue?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    The site url you added for us need authentication ,
    we are not able to access it .
    For the issue i suggested you to check the plugin >System – Jomsocial Redirect
    You can see some redirecrtion options there .

The issue is related to joomla and jomsocial ,
    I suggest you to write it on jomsocial Forum .:)

woekerzee Friend

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply. I added the htaccess login credentials -> could you please check?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@woekerzee 433981 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply. I added the htaccess login credentials -> could you please check?</blockquote>
    Please check above setting that i wrote in my post for redirection plugin .
    Also write the issue on JS forum , so that they will assist you better ,Sorry
    We are not much familiar with third extension .
    Let us know if there is any issue happen because of Template 🙂

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

I tried to register on your site but received “Error Field Entry ‘Username’ is empty..” error message. I am not sure if this missing field is related to your redirection issue but I do suggest you first fix your sign up form and test user login behaviour with “username” field before contacting JomSocial team at their forum.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

woekerzee Friend

I am sorry for that. We are fixing the sign up right now (as we do use email registrations without username only). If you would like to check the website by yourself, please login with: username: demo2 password: demo2.

Thank you.

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

Sorry, but there is no reason for us to look at your site from backend.

As I already advised you, your issue is related to a 3-rd party, non-JoomlArt component JomSocial and 3-rd party extensions issues are outside of the scope of our support. Please kindly contact support team at JomSocial.com.

Please do immediately get back to us if you face any issues with one of JoomlArt’s templates or JoomlArt’s extensions.

Regards,

Alex

woekerzee Friend

<em>@alexsmirnov 434200 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

Sorry, but there is no reason for us to look at your site from backend.

As I already advised you, your issue is related to a 3-rd party, non-JoomlArt component JomSocial and 3-rd party extensions issues are outside of the scope of our support. Please kindly contact support team at JomSocial.com.

Please do immediately get back to us if you face any issues with one of JoomlArt’s templates or JoomlArt’s extensions.

Regards,

Alex</blockquote>

I didn’t noticed the ‘contact the Jomsocial team’ part of your previous reply, sorry about that. I will fix the sign up and login issue and will contact their team to see if they can help me out with this issue. Have a nice weekend!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  woekerzee 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum