Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Dear all

Please review my new website launching , and any suggestion or comment very welcome.

Website Name : Joomla Website Showcase and Review
    Url : http://joomlapanel.com

Template : JA Nerine
    Joomla Version : 1.5.6

Nb, Also I need the participation from all joomla user, to post there Joomla project for free.. in my site.

Thanks in advance.

2Patrick Friend

Hi

Banyak chantek ! Ada standard!

I like the color combinations .

Btw, you seem to be a Joomla expert …definitely have to check your site out.What kind of services do you provide ?

komang Friend

Hi, Patrick

Thanks for your review.
    My site is for non profit ( no paid service offer) , just for Fun to share with other Joomla user to post there project.

regard
    komang

questbg Friend

Great site, well done! I’ve bookmarked it!

You should nominate this one in the Site of the Month competition.

komang Friend

Thank questbg
    for bookmarking our site. this still under developed for update Quality content.

TomC Moderator

I concur with questbg … worthy of nomination into August’s Site of the Month contest.

Relatively simple – but works very well.

mfcphil Friend

Liked your site so much I even joined 😉

Best review site I’ve seen here at Joomlart

komang Friend

Thanks for for joinning , and do not alow me alone:)

reachthesky Friend

good color combination

wooohanetworks Friend

Think I gonna sign up at your site, sounds interesting!

wooohanetworks Friend

Do you guys know about a Mootools login for the Joomla Main Menu, one that is added into the main menu or whatever but is a Moo login for VM?

Thanks!

shertmann Friend

<em>@komang 72730 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear all

Please review my new website launching , and any suggestion or comment very welcome.

Website Name : Joomla Website Showcase and Review
    Url : http://joomlapanel.com

Template : JA Nerine
    Joomla Version : 1.5.6

Nb, Also I need the participation from all joomla user, to post there Joomla project for free.. in my site.

Thanks in advance.</blockquote>
    congrats, your site looks well very well done work, in fact i set in my bookmarks ;););)

akuma Friend

very nice site with good content! i really like the implementation of sanidine II and your modifications of it. but there is a small problem on the front page with Firefox 3.0.3. as you can see in the attachement the banners on the left are not correctly displayed. ah, and maybe it’s just me, but i really miss the ariadne path in the left upper corner. it makes navigation much easier.

1. ss1
    shertmann Friend

well i did not find any issue surfing this site and i use firefox

sunrise Friend

I just had a look at your site today. It looks very nice. I especially liked your icons for login etc. Did you make them yourself? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  smith5 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum