Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

respected sir,
    hugh dinh
    i want to say joomlaart make 115+ template ,but still 1 teplate style missing

Education template style is missing,if you think to make education template with k2 blog stle,

recently ja-zite blog style is good

2)) this is following link i want to show you which is best education template forever
    http://templatic.com/demos/education/
    please reply

if any one read this thread reply it

TomC Moderator

There are a number of JATC Templates that you can develop into a very nice “education” themed website . . . as well as add the K2 component to it (if it’s not already integrated). That is the beauty of templates … you can take them and modify/develop them for virtually any subject and/or theme you want.

JA MENDOZITE would actually work very well for an education themed site
    – and it already has K2 integrated/styled as part of the base quickstart+sample data installation package.

JA MINISITE is another that would work well.

🙂

pranavpatil19 Friend

<em>@pranavpatil19 328836 wrote:</em><blockquote>respected sir,
    hugh dinh
    i want to say joomlaart make 115+ template ,but still 1 teplate style missing

Education template style is missing,if you think to make education template with k2 blog stle,

recently ja-zite blog style is good

2)) this is following link i want to show you which is best education template forever
    http://templatic.com/demos/education/
    please reply

if any one read this thread reply it</blockquote>

<em>@TomC 328838 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are a number of JATC Templates that you can develop into a very nice “education” themed website . . . as well as add the K2 component to it (if it’s not already integrated). That is the beauty of templates … you can take them and modify/develop them for virtually any subject and/or theme you want.

JA MENDOZITE would actually work very well for an education themed site
    – and it already has K2 integrated/styled as part of the base quickstart+sample data installation package.

JA MINISITE is another that would work well.

:)</blockquote>

i just want to say joomlaart make template for only education theme

TomC Moderator

<em>@pranavpatil19 328840 wrote:</em><blockquote>i just want to say joomlaart make template for only education theme</blockquote>
    Well, I will move this idea/request to the “Requests & Wishlist” section for consideration.

Like I said, however … there are already a number of existing JA templates that can work very well for an education themed website.

If you are looking for custom elements that YOU want – then you might want to look into posting a project on JOOMLANCERS or one of the other freelance sites.

pranavpatil19 Friend

i am using jamedozite,jablaza template in my website can i use ja-zite new template for my k2 blog
    layout. i want to use it ,can i?
    2)i am build all article i joomla nad i want to shift k2 componenet
    ,and i want to import all article in k2,k2 never delete joomla article, what should i take action on
    my joomla article ,delete or unpublished, if i delete it joomla article ,all link of my menu item
    will gone or replace my k2 article

3)ja-zite information not available

4)in k2 componeent i dont want to show post created by ,social integration,related post in my frontpage,how can i set this

Saguaros Moderator

Hi pranavpatil19,

1. Yes, we have ja_zite_blog template for K2

2. If, currently, you are using joomla articles for menu items and you wanna switch to K2 articles, you need to change type of those menu item to K2, there are lists inside and you can choose:

Item
    Item edit form
    Categories
    Tag
    User page (blog)
    Latest items from (one or more) users or categories

3. We shall update this pretty soon.

4. There are options for you to decide to show these or not in item view options: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/589/3857380588.png

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum