Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,

Please help me with following issue:

I cannot install “JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module” in “news-home” position. Before installngi TelineV template, I already installed plugins T3 Framework, System – JA Content Type and Ajax – JA Content Type. I also chose template “Ja Teline V Default” as default template and created menu item using “Special page: Bank Content” type assigned for the module.

Please tell me what more I have to do to enable “JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module” in “news-home” position.

When tried to choose position as sidebar then the module works.

Thank you and regards,

Hai

timtecsa Friend

Most modules are installed for you if you use Quickstart install without choosing to install demo content at the last stage.

timtecsa Friend

Most modules are installed for you if you use Quickstart install without choosing to install demo content at the last stage.

mdh1225 Friend

<em>@timtecsa 491265 wrote:</em><blockquote>Most modules are installed for you if you use Quickstart install without choosing to install demo content at the last stage.</blockquote>

Thank you Timtecsa,

I installed the template this time, maybe I will install the quickstart. However, can you tell me why the module does not work? Anything more I have to do? I tried many position like media-home, news-health, news-science, news-sport, news-style, news-tech, news-travel, news-world but it does not show the module.

Thank you and regards,

Hai

mdh1225 Friend

<em>@timtecsa 491265 wrote:</em><blockquote>Most modules are installed for you if you use Quickstart install without choosing to install demo content at the last stage.</blockquote>

Thank you Timtecsa,

I installed the template this time, maybe I will install the quickstart. However, can you tell me why the module does not work? Anything more I have to do? I tried many position like media-home, news-health, news-science, news-sport, news-style, news-tech, news-travel, news-world but it does not show the module.

Thank you and regards,

Hai

timtecsa Friend

I haven’t tried installing other than with Quickstart. Have you tried ?tp=1 at end of URL to see what module positions you really have available?

See http://gpmt5d.gpmnews.com/index.php?tp=1 My dev site with demo content. I’ll PM admin access if it helps.

timtecsa Friend

I haven’t tried installing other than with Quickstart. Have you tried ?tp=1 at end of URL to see what module positions you really have available?

See http://gpmt5d.gpmnews.com/index.php?tp=1 My dev site with demo content. I’ll PM admin access if it helps.

mdh1225 Friend

Thank you timtecsa,

I am installing the quickstart and will read documentation again.

Hai

mdh1225 Friend

Thank you timtecsa,

I am installing the quickstart and will read documentation again.

Hai

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mdh1225 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum