Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I tried to replicate the menu bar of the home page of Joomlart site with Uber template, but I could not find the way. I tried with acm headers, with acm bars, but nothing!
    Should be possible to make a menu bar like that?

I like it very much over all because in mobile it shows the search button on the same line of the logo and of the off canvas icon.

I tried with menus and with right-menu position, but I cannot find the way to have a bar so fluid and with small buttons like that one on the site.

Thanks

1. joomlart_menubar
    2. joomlart_menubar_mobile
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    Uber template has a different designed , as u can see in JA Official site site .
    In uber it has a position right menu http://prntscr.com/7nsav3 that is used by the menu item , If you would like to customize it for the login and search position , you need to make pretty custom work .
    You can take example from JA Magz template for search and login position in header .you can compare and migrate it like our JA magz template here and source download here

dr.facc Friend

I’ll try.
    Thank You very much!

dr.facc Friend

I’ll try.
    Thank You very much!

dr.facc Friend

I’ll try.
    Thank You very much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dr.facc 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum