Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

it is very embarrassing for me that when people search my company name; joomlart directly show my joomlart ID details ( my profile name is on company name); bluezeal
    so my client easy come to know about template source. which is hampering my business.
    http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=bluezeal&btnG=Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=

always I am use bluezeal ID with all protal; google doesn’t show it for other company. so why joomlart shows it.

Please hide profile status from search engine. it very urgent and important for me.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi bluezeal,
    I have just checked in the forum setting and found out a misconfiguation in our Vbulletin that the forum allow unregistered users to view other user profile. I have now turned off this permission. The user profile page will not be visible to any search engine anymore.

I am sorry for the problem, in about week times the Google caches will be updated and I believe your name will not shown at search result.

Thank you very much for reminding me about the issues.

gossy Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 126888 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi bluezeal,
    I have just checked in the forum setting and found out a misconfiguation in our Vbulletin that the forum allow unregistered users to view other user profile. I have now turned off this permission. The user profile page will not be visible to any search engine anymore.

I am sorry for the problem, in about week times the Google caches will be updated and I believe your name will not shown at search result.

Thank you very much for reminding me about the issues.</blockquote>
    Problem hasn’t resolved yet…..my this mail matter also shiowing on google.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=bluezeal&hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&start=40&sa=N

Hung Dinh Friend

You are right.
    However, this is because Google has not updated it’s caches, as you can see the cached page of this thread ; my reply on 05-03-2009 is still not updated.

gossy Friend

Dear Sir,
    google crear their chach but now this posted thead showing on open google. plz take steps or delete this full conversations.
    please treat it as urgent.

scotty Friend

bluezeal;129108Dear Sir,
    google crear their chach but now this posted thead showing on open google. plz take steps or delete this full conversations.
    please treat it as urgent.

HA!HA!HA! Funniest thing I’ve ever read on a forum!!!!

It’s completely your own fault! You choose your company name as your username – that was silly if you don’t want to leave a digital footprint.

Now… where’s the Digg button on here? Ohh I see it! Bottom left.

instantinlaw Friend

scotty;129941HA!HA!HA! Funniest thing I’ve ever read on a forum!!!!

It’s completely your own fault! You choose your company name as your username – that was silly if you don’t want to leave a digital footprint.

Now… where’s the Digg button on here? Ohh I see it! Bottom left.

LOL… :laugh:

wooohanetworks Friend

To come up with a serious issue now, is it known that also threads in the member forums already have been shown up on Google? There are those “pda friendly” and “text only” views of forums thread listed on Google and those are not restricted when the threads are originally in the locked and not indexed member forums…

Funny thing, lol, can’t stop laughing, kiddy ha!

sfpkent Friend

<em>@scotty 129941 wrote:</em><blockquote>HA!HA!HA! Funniest thing I’ve ever read on a forum!!!!

Now… where’s the Digg button on here? Ohh I see it! Bottom left.</blockquote>

Yes, LOL!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum