Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have not seen any template with this great component.

JReviews it is not free but it worths to be stylished in a template!

Best Regards!

barologist Friend

I have installed the Teline IV Template with my site running jreviews and there seems to be an AJAX issue. I have fields that are AJAX based that do not appear. Does anyone know of a fix for this. Demo site at store.barfactory.com/bars. When you select a state, the city field is supposed to appear and allow the user to select a city. This field never appears when using this template.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    @ profilnet: Thank you for your note
    @ barologist: Problem because conflict javascript between JA teline IV and Jreviews component. Please turn off compress JS, then I can check what is wrogn on your site

Regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@profilnet 238665 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have not seen any template with this great component.

JReviews it is not free but it worths to be stylished in a template!

Best Regards!</blockquote>
    Even if JA produced a template utilizing JReviews in the demo, you would still need to purchase the component separately – just as one needs to purchase JomSocial to use with the JA Social template.

profilnet Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 250380 wrote:</em><blockquote>Even if JA produced a template utilizing JReviews in the demo, you would still need to purchase the component separately – just as one needs to purchase JomSocial to use with the JA Social template.</blockquote>

Yes i know, just like JA Social or any other template u have with Jomsocial 🙂

barologist Friend

I have set Optimize CSS and Optimize JS to “NO”. I sthis what you are referring to?

Thanks!

barologist Friend

The Jreviews template incorporated with Teline IV would be super helpful.

TomC Moderator

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t JReviews able to be incorporated into virtually ANY Joomla based template/site?

Phill Moderator

I personally would love to see JA come up with their own reviews component. I really think that would be a great addition to the JA portfolio.

TomC Moderator

I wholeheartedly agree – especially if it were a “best of both worlds” combination of JReviews and PowerReviews
    ( http://www.powerreviews.com/ )

🙂

mj1256 Friend

did JA take you up on your idea?

Phill Moderator

Nah, they may not have seen the thread or may just not think the amount of work involved would return enough profits.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum