Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am using the Jsrasite template and JReviews last version (Joomla 1.5)
    When I make an article features the picture displayed on frontpage is big and other small pictures that belongs to the title on Jreviews title also appears. No read more button is displayed..

When I call the article to Ja-Content-Slide, no image is displayed and only title and the words (written by…).

How do I make Jarasite modules call the wright images from JReviews articles and how make it choose som word from the content to display.

Could any one help?
    It makes my site look really bad.

Regards.

dubai2010 Friend

Any codes to add to JReviews to call the picture and codes to call the text to be displayed?

Please help me.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear dubai2010!

Can you please give me the link to your site i would like to have a closer on the issue

Thanks

dubai2010 Friend

Hi,
    I did send you a PM.

Regards.

Saguaros Moderator

DeaR dubai2010!

That’s a bug of conflicting component, pls provide the FTP account and the Administrator , i’ll check and resolve this
    thanks

dubai2010 Friend

Thanks,
    Please check your PM.

dubai2010 Friend

Still waiting

dubai2010 Friend

and still waiting……………

dubai2010 Friend

Thanks alot for ingoring customers…
    If no one can help then just say that you can’t help or what ever..

I am really upset for choosing your product.

Saguaros Moderator

i’m sorry for my delay, becuase i have a lot of tickets needing me check, i ‘m trying with my best capacity, i hope that you understand for me :(. right now i’ll check this issue, i do not make sure i can resolve this one

dubai2010 Friend

Thanks alot Tienhc!
    I payed via Joomlancers.com and they will fix it.

Thanks again.

chinatrumpet Friend

Hi dubai2010,

I am wondering if you fixed this problem in the end? I am using a Joomlart template with jReviews and trying to find the right code to get the modules to display the jReviews images.

If you have got any code that solved your problem, or if you can upload the patched modules that would be really helpful.

If anyone else can help I am trying to get jReviews images (stored in jos_content.images column) to display in janewspro module.

Thanks.

chinatrumpet Friend

<blockquote>I am trying to get jReviews images (stored in jos_content.images column) to display in janewspro module.</blockquote>

Can anyone else help with my question?

manuelito1083 Friend

Hi,
    I have the same problem. Have you succeeded to solve it??
    Thank you and best wishes.
    Manuel

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  manuelito1083 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum