Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

joomlart guys, hi,
    whatever the next template will be, pls make that it works with any kind of slimbox or litebox or any other ‘imagebox’ you pick and integrate it somewhere in template!!!!!!!
    thanx
    //<–yes, shannon, i agree with whatever you have to say, but pls let khan, hung, ha or hieu to answer–>//

ShannonN Friend

samcartri3;19254joomlart guys, hi,
    whatever the next template will be, pls make that it works with any kind of slimbox or litebox or any other ‘imagebox’ you pick and integrate it somewhere in template!!!!!!!
    thanx
    //<–yes, shannon, i agree with whatever you have to say, but pls let khan, hung, ha or hieu to answer–>//

<< no need to preempt me smartarse>>

bigrk Friend

<em>@samcartri3 19254 wrote:</em><blockquote>joomlart guys, hi,
    thanx
    //<–yes, shannon, i agree with whatever you have to say, but pls let khan, hung, ha or hieu to answer–>//</blockquote>

I too would like to see a template that includes a way to present photography or any picture within a site along the lines of slimbox. Currently not one template available to the club includes a way to do this. This would be a welcomed feature by many.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum