Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have just started modifying the zite template on joomla 3.2 which was installed using the quickstart download. I have located the blog entries which are in the K2 component. I tried to unpublish the examples so that I could use them if needed. However, when I click on either the ‘unpublish’ button or the unpublish tick box neither of them seem to work. I tested to see if you could trash an item which did work.

Has anyone got an idea what could be wrong please?

Thanks in advance

SiteWeavers Friend

Doing a little more research this looks like this is a bug in K2,

http://getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/186993-Problems-with-publication-status#186993

Will the template update have the 2.6.8 DEV build or should I install that separately?

cssyeah Moderator

Hi weavers73,

We have checked on getk2.org site and the current version of K2 is 2.6.7. The K2 version 2.6.8 is only a dev build version, we will have the updates accordingly whenever K2 version 2.6.8 once it goes stable.

Best regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cssyeah 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum