Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    When i activate a module for sidebar-2 position K2 content is shift left and view is not ok?

Best…

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not duplicate the problem as you mentioned at my end

If possible, PM me URL of your site and admin login info. I will help you out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not duplicate the problem as you mentioned at my end

If possible, PM me URL of your site and admin login info. I will help you out.

abdullah canipek Friend

Joomla content is ok but problem is k2 content as i told.

And i have sent you pm

Thanks.

abdullah canipek Friend

Joomla content is ok but problem is k2 content as i told.

And i have sent you pm

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to finding the problem on your site. Because k2 content needs to work JA K2 Filter component and directory template, but your site does not use JA K2 Filter component, I set all category in K2 component to user default template, see the screenshot

Now, the problem on your site is gone, you can check it again let me know if it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

I spent a lot of my time to finding the problem on your site. Because in our demo site, we use JA K2 Filter component within directory template, but your site does not use JA K2 Filter component, I set all category in K2 component to use default template, see the screenshot

Now, the problem on your site is gone, you can check it again let me know if it helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum