Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I personally resubscribed to Joomlart because of Teline V. I have over 40,000 articles in K2.

How do i configure Teline V to display the articles.

Thank you

TomC Moderator

<em>@riadpapa 473861 wrote:</em><blockquote>I personally resubscribed to Joomlart because of Teline V. I have over 40,000 articles in K2.

Thank you</blockquote>

Perhaps this resource may be of use? —> http://foobla.com/blog/5208-convert-k2-to-default-joomla-content-articles

riadpapa Friend

Thanks TomC for the reply. unfortunately the foobla k2 content migrator did not work for me. the developer tried to modify the plugin just for me without success.

Was hoping Joomlart had some tutorial.

riadpapa Friend

Hi Joomla Art,

I am begging you. I really need answer to this K2 integration issue. Are you guys working on it or we should just forget about it. I Have been waiting for months for this answer. My Job depends on this. Please send me a PM if you do not want the answer in public. I beg you please

riadpapa Friend

Hi Joomla Art,

I am begging you. I really need answer to this K2 integration issue. Are you guys working on it or we should just forget about it. I Have been waiting for months for this answer. My Job depends on this. Please send me a PM if you do not want the answer in public. I beg you please

riadpapa Friend

Hi Joomla Art,

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@riadpapa 473861 wrote:</em><blockquote>I personally resubscribed to Joomlart because of Teline V. I have over 40,000 articles in K2.

Thank you</blockquote>

We don’t provide style for K2 within this JA Teline V by default which supports style for Joomla content only. However, you still can use the default style of K2.

In case that you want to migrate K2 content into Joomla content, we have JA K2 Data Migration plugin which can handle that task.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thank you</blockquote>

We don’t provide style for K2 within this JA Teline V by default which supports style for Joomla content only. However, you still can use the default style of K2.

In case that you want to migrate K2 content into Joomla content, we have JA K2 Data Migration plugin which can handle that task.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Thank you</blockquote>

riadpapa Friend

Thanks for the reply Ninja Lead. What I mean however is this; I need the JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module to be able to pull content from K2 component and display it the same way the demo/ quick start package presents it.

As it is right now JA ACM can only pull content from com_content and not k2. My question is therefore whether Joomla Art is working on a JA ACM module that can pull k2 content or owe should just forget about it?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@riadpapa: I am so sorry about this because JA ACM module does not support to load data from K2 component like as your expection

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum