Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

When I create a new item in K2 it seems that something is generating a default image for the item. See attached screenshot. I can’t find any settings anywhere to turn it off.

Thanks,
    Rowan

1. default-image
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Rowanwins,

This is not problem. if you do not want to show image, you can set the hidden image for item in item param or k2 params

Regards,

financialgeek Friend

I have the same questions. Thanks for answering. But is this a default image inside of the k2 program, or inside of the template? Can we change it and replace it with another image? I know under item we could change the image, but what I meant is to change it at the default program level. Thanks.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Financialgeek
    It is image inside of the K2 component.

Regards,

eikcalbi Friend

Does anyone know where to alter this image and/or replace it with a .jpg. On the Smashboard template it seems that the default image is a font-awesome icon named fa-picture-o. don’t wan’t this because it is not an image and if there is no image for the K2 Item then the light box for the K2 Item becomes a category scroll window with no; votes, comments, media etc. I am loading 40,000 items to K2 and absolutely need a default image, please help.

HeR0 Friend

@ Eikcalbi,

I am afraid you need custom code in the k2 layout to override the active template.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum