Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Another 2 questions I’m afraid, hopefully the last two for this superb template.

Firstly in the K2 movies page – http://www.feelchristmassy.co.uk/newsite/index.php/christmas-movies/item/18-arthur-christmas

How can I make the large poster image position be lower so it fits in with the content better? I have tried using Firebug and padding-top: 95px, but this isn’t actually moving the element properly, and I cannot find the file to change this anyway?

Secondly, the Launch Demo Modal button – where do I change the text in this button? I cannot find it anywhere!

Thanks in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hi richtrfc,

Did you change the URL of your site? The above link doesn’t exist, please post it here if you still need help on this

Regards

richtrfc Friend

Hi,

Sorry yes, I did change things slightly. I still need help with these two problems:

http://www.feelchristmassy.co.uk/index.php/christmas-movies/item/17

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The image locates in that position due to the concept of this template and we style like that. You can create a new file name custom.css and override that style by adding this css rule:

#k2Container .itemImage {
    margin-top: 0px;
    }

For the text, it is hardcoded in file: templatesja_obeliskhtmlcom_k2ja_obeliskitem.php

At approx line 57

<!-- Button to trigger modal -->
    <a href="#myModal" role="button" class="btn" data-toggle="modal">Launch demo modal</a>

You can change to your own text here.

Hope these help.

richtrfc Friend

Brilliant, thanks for all your help again

diofou Friend

Hello, i’ve tried what you said for the lunch demo modal button text but it didn’t work, any other way?
    thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi diofou,

You can PM me admin & ftp account of your site, I will check it directly in your site for you.

Saguaros Moderator

HI diofou,

1. Could you send me URL of page where I can see that ‘Launch demo modal’ button? I just accessed file: /a/templates/ja_obelisk/html/com_k2/ja_obelisk/item.php, at line 58 and see that you still didn’t change:

<!-- Button to trigger modal -->
    <a href="#myModal" role="button" class="btn" data-toggle="modal">Launch demo modal</a>

<blockquote>2 – K2 item overview text

Right now it’s black by default, so i have to change the color manually for every article, how can i change the default text color for the overview text.</blockquote>

>> Please send me screenshot highlighting that overview text, also the URL of that page.

<blockquote>3 – Iter hover color, right now when you hover over a k2 item, it’s blue, same as the template menu item underscore color, so i’m thinking it’s template related but i can’t find where to change it to #924608</blockquote>

>> You can open file: /templates/ja_obelisk/css/themes/christmas/k2.css, look for this CSS rule:

div.catItemView:hover {
    background-color: #0092D0
    }

div.tagItemView:hover {
    background-color: #0092D0
    }

then change to your desired color

diofou Friend

Hello,

1 and 3 are fixed, thank you very much, as for 2, here’s the screenshot of the overview text color that i want to change to light-grey by default. and the link to the movies pages

Best regards.

1. Unknown-1
    diofou Friend

I’m sorry, wrong screenshot, here’s the good one.

1. Screen-Shot-2014-01-03-at-7.34.51-PM
    Saguaros Moderator

I couldn’t see that text in the link you sent. Here is what it shows: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/605/6627889688.jpg

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum