Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi TomC,
    I’m also using firefox.
    Tested in chrome, too, it still has the problem.

I’ve attached a picture showing the overlap in firefox. Please check it out.

jamesh1981 Friend

Hi TomC,
    I’m also using firefox.
    Tested in chrome, too, it still has the problem.

I’ve attached a picture showing the overlap in firefox. Please check it out.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jamesh1981,

Please open file templatesja_directorycssrtlcustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

#k2Container.itemDirectoryView .container {
    width: auto;
    }
    #k2Container.itemDirectoryView .itemHeader.row {
    margin: 0;
    }

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jamesh1981,

Please open file templatesja_directorycssrtlcustom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

#k2Container.itemDirectoryView .container {
    width: auto;
    }
    #k2Container.itemDirectoryView .itemHeader.row {
    margin: 0;
    }

jamesh1981 Friend

Hi @adam M,
    I did what you said. It’s fixed by making the width of item content smaller, which is not beautiful. I prefer the item content to be wider as before.
    Is there anyway to fix it in its previous place, below or on top of sidebar2 modules?

jamesh1981 Friend

Hi @adam M,
    I did what you said. It’s fixed by making the width of item content smaller, which is not beautiful. I prefer the item content to be wider as before.
    Is there anyway to fix it in its previous place, below or on top of sidebar2 modules?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jamesh1981,

The purpose of previous CSS code is not to “change” the layout width, it’s to “fix” the bug in template. Let have a look at attachment screenshot, you can see that the column on the left is sidebar (in demo site, we disabled the sidebar in this page), next is the contain that including main body and inner left column.

The inner left column is part of item detail page, if you want to gain more space for the body part, the only option is to hide this column via CSS code or remove all modules in sidebar, your call.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jamesh1981,

The purpose of previous CSS code is not to “change” the layout width, it’s to “fix” the bug in template. Let have a look at attachment screenshot, you can see that the column on the left is sidebar (in demo site, we disabled the sidebar in this page), next is the contain that including main body and inner left column.

The inner left column is part of item detail page, if you want to gain more space for the body part, the only option is to hide this column via CSS code or remove all modules in sidebar, your call.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum