Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When presenting K2 articles from a category, I configured this K2 category to show only the respective article’s image (the one added with K2).

My question: in this listing of articles from a K2 Category, is it possible to crop the image? So that all images have same height and width? I tried playing around with the “Image size for leading/primary/secondary items” but the item always occupies maximum width, just the image quality goes from awful (XSmall) to the original size…

Any tips?

Thanks for the help!
    Regards,
    Amin

Stork11 Friend

Hello Amin,

Did you mean the image in article showed in pop-up after you click on thumbnail? Can you send me a screenshot to describe your idea in details?

Best regards.

oyvindss Friend

I interpeted amams post to be about cropping the images in the gallery on the front page. The “masonry” thing. (What is its official name?)

If I understood amam right, we share the same problem. I have lots of images in different widescreen formats and it looks bad when they don’t fill the entire height of each “masonry” square and have different heights.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@oyvindss 321092 wrote:</em><blockquote>I interpeted amams post to be about cropping the images in the gallery on the front page. The “masonry” thing. (What is its official name?)

If I understood amam right, we share the same problem. I have lots of images in different widescreen formats and it looks bad when they don’t fill the entire height of each “masonry” square and have different heights.</blockquote>
    Hello oyvindss,

Can you send me some screenshots to describe the problems you are facing in details?

Best regards.

oyvindss Friend

Stork11, here’s a screenshot.

1. JA-Lens_gallery-gaps-for-widescreen-images
    Stork11 Friend

<em>@oyvindss 321601 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Stork11, here’s a screenshot.</blockquote>
    JA Lens automatically resize thumbnails by width. So if your images aren’t in same size, they’ll be uncovered at the bottom.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum