Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The following sentence is not clear: “We support K2 Component is integrated with K2 User Page (Blog Layout)”. What do you mean? The only allowed K2 MENU ITEM TYPE is User Page (blog)? I hope that this is not true!

Phill Moderator

It just means that JA have designed special layouts in this element for which we will provide support to members on. There are many other elements that may or may not have JA customization for K2 depending on the template. If JA provide no customization for a particular section then the default K2 style would be used.

teutobahiano Friend

Please allow a very simple and clear question: I want to use the JA Teline template with K2. In the menu I want to choose the MENU TYPE OPTION ‘categories’. Is that possible?
    ——————————————————————————————————————————
    (K2) Menu Item Type: Categories – Displays a list of items from one or more categories.

Phill Moderator

Teline IV supports the category layout for K2, at least the Joomla 1.5 version does.

Please see the demo to see excactly what it does. Or have a go with the demo maker.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum