Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am having a problem with the JA Lens K2 Timeline feature. I have replaced the original images with new images for my demo site. The images appeared just fine on the timeline but the categories weren’t what I needed. So I created new categories and I assigned the items to the new categories. Now none of the images display on the home page until you select a category.

The categories appear correctly in the Categories drop-down menu. If I select a category I see the appropriate images, so I know the items, images and categories are all there. The same thing is true if I pick a particular month in the timeline drop-down box. However, I want to see all the items on the home page without having to select a category or a timeline month.

I imagine I’ve got something set up incorrectly but I can’t figure out what it is. I’ve compared the settings on other items and other categories that came with the QuickStart version and I don’t see any differences.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi webcachet,

To display item in home page or any other menu.
    1. Create a menu item.
    2. Select menju type = K2 >> Categories
    3. Expand Basic Options on the right and select the category here (multiple categories are possible)
    4. Set configuration like in quickstart for
    Layout options for multiple category selection
    or
    Layout options for single category selection
    5. Select those same categogies when you config modules ‘JA K2 Timeline’ and ‘Category’ (Category point to parent category)

Note: Please wrap all content categories inside single parent category. Please delete all unnecessary categories. Make sure you have the latest version of JA Lens also.

Hope this help.

Regards

webcachet Friend

Thanks! I will give this a try. I appreciate the response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webcachet 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum