Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello !

Has every body trying to update K2 in 2.61 version ?
    JA Lens template is already working fine after that ?

Thanks for all answer !

Janjak

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Janjak,

I just upgraded K2 from 2.5.7 to 2.6.1 and it runs well.

<blockquote>Go to admin->Extensions->Extension Manager->Update tab->Check upgrade K2->Update</blockquote>

Regards

janjak Friend

Thanks !
    I have upgrade K2 and it’s working fine too.

tom_laan84 Friend

anyone succesfully updated to 2.6.2 ? it has some nice “extra fields” features thats lacking in 2.6.1 i got problems with the upgrade and installed 2.6.1 over it again…. when is this template going to be updated for 2.6.2 ? i read about it in another thread that you guys were busy with the J3.0. But existing stuff is important too.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 356077 wrote:</em><blockquote>anyone succesfully updated to 2.6.2 ? it has some nice “extra fields” features thats lacking in 2.6.1 i got problems with the upgrade and installed 2.6.1 over it again…. when is this template going to be updated for 2.6.2 ? i read about it in another thread that you guys were busy with the J3.0. But existing stuff is important too.</blockquote>

If possible you can show me the problem on K2 Component(2.6.2)? We are focusing to upgrade K2 support 2.6.2 with JA Templates. I can take a closer look at your site and help you out of it

tom_laan84 Friend

Hmm i can’t do this at the moment. since it’ll ruin my website and then, i have to stop developing untill it’s fixed.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 357726 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm i can’t do this at the moment. since it’ll ruin my website and then, i have to stop developing untill it’s fixed.</blockquote>
    We have fixed it in our svn version.

+ Download and extract my attached file
    + Copy it to

<blockquote>templates/ja_lens/html/</blockquote>

+ Remove backup old com_k2 folder
    + Clear cache from Admin area

Let me know if it helps

1. com_k2.zip
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum