Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    I am starting using k2 component on the J2_lens template and would like to do the following :
    1- get rid of all what is dealing with timeline (the year closed to the picture gallery, the timeline link)
    2- i would also like to get rid of the message at the bottom of the images “Click to load more …”
    3- I would like to place into the wall images with different sizes like 1 image making the size of 4 images taking space of 2 lines of the gallery

Thanks everyone for your help (I searched how to do it on the web but without any success)

Ninja Lead Moderator

1- get rid of all what is dealing with timeline (the year closed to the picture gallery, the timeline link)
    -> this is JA K2 Timeline module you can find it on this path
    <blockquote>modules/mod_jak2timeline</blockquote>
    or you can find it on package download on JA Lens Template
    2- i would also like to get rid of the message at the bottom of the images “Click to load more …”
    You can find it on js file
    <blockquote>templates/ja_lens/js/wall.js</blockquote> and find “Click To Load More Awesomeness…
    3) I would like to place into the wall images with different sizes like 1 image making the size of 4 images taking space of 2 lines of the gallery
    You can see this config on JA Lens Template, see screenshot

And php code file:
    <blockquote>templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/ja_lens/category.php</blockquote>

1. Config_Image
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum